Founded in 1998, Itera is one of the most experienced technology companies in the Nordics. At Itera we share a commitment to make a positive difference by applying our expertise to projects that really matter and have a positive impact on people's lives.
We are looking for skilled HR Generalist to join cross-location HR & Recruitment team.
In this role you'll run the daily functions of the Human Resource (HR) department including onboarding/offboarding, record keeping, payroll accountants support, benefits, and enforcing company policies and practices.
In close collaboration with Communication and Employer Branding team you'll contribute to and execute communication strategy and Brand Awareness for Polish IT Market.
About your team:
- You'll join cross-location HR & Recruitment team of 10 people (5 Recruiters, 4 HR Specialists, 1 Communication & Employer Brand Manager).
- Keep the various HR systems up to date.
- Responsible for the records keeping (creation, correctness and completeness of employee files, contracts, terminations checks and ensures the completion of what is missing).
- Execution of onboarding/offboarding process including communication with future employees/contractors.
- Trial period management and after care of the employees.
- Supervise that the employees/contractors are provided with correct and complete information required for the establishment of employment/contractor relationship.
- Manage trainings for the newcomers on safety instructions (BOZP).
- Provide administrative support to payroll accountants.
- Provide support to employees and company management in the area of the Labor Code, salary regulations, and development plans.
- Communicate with office employees on signing contracts and other documents
- HR Administration:
- Fulfill tasks given by the supervisor/manager/head of branch.
- Processing (sorting by types, storage, forwarding to final recipients) of incoming documents in electronic/paper form.
- Processing of outbox documents in electronic/paper form by sending documents by post in Poland and abroad; sending scanned copies of incoming invoices to the audit firm, other offices upon request.
- Sorting and storing documentation.
- Scanning/copying of contracts, invoices, other documents upon request.
- Communication and Employer Branding:
- Drive internal communication within the local entity and cross locationally
- Contribute to and execute communication strategy within the local entity.
- Working on Itera brand awareness in Poland
- Involve in planning of social life and activities
- University/High School in the field of Economics, HR, psychology, languages, pedagogy etc.
- 5+ years in the field of HR
- Knowledge of HR systems, Polish Labour Code
- At least intermediate English language
- PC usage including Word, Excel, Powerpoint,
- Multi-tasking, polite and friendly communication, prioritisation, precision
- Excellent communication skills
- Attitude: professional, trustworthy, positive and friendly
We offer to you:
- At Itera you’ll enjoy a Unique Nordic Culture, which is a core of our DNA, business approach and values. The company culture revolves around this concept creating multiple opportunities for the self-development of our people — both professionally and personally.
- Strong work and life balance, and flexibility
- The ability to focus on your work with minimum bureaucracy and micromanagement
- Competitive compensation
- Hybrid Mode, combining opportunities of work from the office and from home
- Official employment, medical insurance
- Opportunity to grow and develop as professional
- Free English and Norwegian Courses
- Free access to leading professional trainings and events, professional certification
- Transparent career development and planned individual career path