Full Stack (Java, Angular) Developer
We are looking for engaged, curious, and collaborative senior Full Stack developer who want to take part in the digital transformation of the Renewables energy industry, who are passionate about software development, and who want to be part of an innovative and growing software house.
Our customer a software company in the Aker group, builds software-as-a-service (SaaS) products, solutions that facilitate data flow from the wider ecosystem, and turns disconnected data and unsolvable problems into digital twins, liberated data, and industrial solutions.
Clients data platform aggregates and processes data from millions of industrial sensors. Combine that data with 3D models and drawings, P&IDs, and historical data. Current goal for our client is to build a team which going to work on newly launched products. We are looking for an open-minded person, who confess continuous self-development and able to solve challenging tasks by himself.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Develop state-of-the-art applications using the latest technology available.
- Work with leading industry and domain experts, product managers, development team, 3D team, and our platform team with Information Model and integration experts.
- Participate in information modeling and architectural decisions
- Deliver high-quality code
- Be part of a newly launched product
- Professional experience in Java, Microservices, Good knowledge of Spring +4 years
- Previous experience with Angular
- Experience with at least one major cloud provider: GCP, AWS, or Azure (GCP preferred)
- Knowledge of Gitlab, Jira, Confluence
- Experience with various databases, data store and caching technologies
- Building and constantly improving CI/CD processes, Cloud infrastructure, IT security
- English: Intermediate or higher. You must be able to talk to Norwegian management directly
Be a plus:
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform services
Experience working within Agile environment
- Competitive compensation
- 20 days of paid vacation, 100% paid sick leaves (3 paid sick days without sick list)
- Advanced medical insurance program with unlimited fitness and swimming pool
- Free English and Norwegian Courses
- Flexible workplace (possible to combine remote work and work from office)
- Fully remote during quarantine
- High-end technics and gadgets
- Free access to leading professional trainings and events, professional certification
- Transparent career development and planned individual career path
- PE support by professional accountants