Senior .NET Developer
Itera is looking for a Senior .NET Developer to join a project for DNV.
DNV is an international accredited registrar and classification society headquartered in Høvik, Norway. The company currently has about 14,500 employees and 350 offices operating in more than 100 countries, and provides services for several industries including maritime, renewable energy, oil & gas, electrification, and using IoT in solutions.
The team will work on a complex project for the global organization. This particular project is developed for German branch. Customer is building a new port solution for maritime section. Short trips to Hamburg are possible (after the quarantine).
Qualified candidate has to be an initiative, fast learning person that can quickly grasp technical and business aspects of the specified industry. Strong communication skills are essential.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Communicate with customer, gather technical requirements
- Help in re-engineering of the core system
- Deliver high-quality code
- Writing and maintaining technical documentation
- At least 4-5 years experience in software development
- Experience with C#, ASP.NET Core
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience with cloud technologies preferably azure
- Knowledge of unit testing
- English: Upper-Intermediate or higher. You will talk to German managers regularly.
- Good OOP / OOD skills and good quality of produced code
- Ability to work effectively and independently with minimal supervision
Be a plus:
- Azure DevOps
- Git (source control)
- Previous experience of work within the AGILE environment
- Requirements clarification
- Competitive compensation
- 20 days of paid vacation, 100% paid sick leaves (3 paid sick days without sick list)
- Advanced medical insurance program with unlimited fitness and swimming pool
- Free English and Norwegian Courses
- Flexible workplace (possible to combine remote work and work from office)
- Fully remote during quarantine
- High-end technics and gadgets
- Free access to leading professional trainings and events, professional certification
- Transparent career development and planned individual career path
- PE support by professional accountants