Senior Full Stack (.NET) Developer
Itera is looking for a Full Stack Developer who will join our Danish Itera team to work for Danish customer, a leading provider of digital payment services – in person, online, and via mobile devices.
Technology stack mostly consists of .Net, Azure DevOps, Razor pages, etc. Our team believe in Scrum and uses it on daily basis. The scope of work could be dedicated to quite different products, integrations, and migration within the same solution.
We are looking for an open-minded person, who confesses continuous self-development and is able to solve challenging tasks under guidance\support or by himself. Who will be in touch with Danish managers and tech leads. This position is ideal for those who are looking for the opportunity to work in an international self-motivated team and work with modern technologies.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Communicate with customer, gather technical requirements
- Implement software development solution and modules
- Deliver high-quality code
- Writing and maintaining technical documentation
- At least 5 years experience in software development
- Experience with Net Core 3.1 or higher
- Experience with REST Integration
- Experience with Razor Pages (Including HTML / CSS)
- Experience with Git in Azure DevOps
- Knowledge of unit testing, CI/CD process
- English: Intermediate or higher. You must be able to talk to Danish team and customer regularly.
- Good OOP / OOD skills and good quality of produced code
Be a plus:
- Experience in deployment in Linux Containers on Azure Kubernetes Services
- Knowledge of AngularJS
- Competitive compensation
- 20 days of paid vacation, 100% paid sick leaves (3 paid sick days without sick list)
- Advanced medical insurance program with unlimited fitness and swimming pool
- Free English and Norwegian Courses
- Flexible workplace (possible to combine remote work and work from office)
- Fully remote during quarantine
- High-end technics and gadgets
- Free access to leading professional trainings and events, professional certification
- Transparent career development and planned individual career path
- PE support by professional accountants