Senior Java Developer
Itera is looking for a Senior Java Developer who will join our Itera team to work for a Norwegian product company that is the developer of a cloud finance software solution created with finance professionals in mind.
Product is on the leading edge empowering Digital Transformation, providing businesses a comprehensive and unified cloud financial software solution that is easy to implement, configure, and update. The product helps over 10,000 organizations in over 50 countries digitize, streamline, and bring automated solutions to their finances.
A Java Developer will be responsible for building the services and integrations using Spring platform, Swagger, JPA, and a bunch of other modern technologies. The services are cloud-native and are deployed in Docker containers. The developer will build solid Java applications.
We are looking for an open-minded person who confesses continuous self-development and is able to solve challenging tasks under guidance\support or by himself. This position is ideal for those who are looking for an opportunity to work in a self-motivated international team and work with modern technologies. Business trips to Norway might take place.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Communicate with customer, gather technical requirements
- Develop microservices and integrations with other APIs and services
- Make decisions with regards to the architecture and which library to be used
- Participate early in the planning of new solutions
- Ensure the lifecycle of the system – idea, architecture, implementation, deployment, and running in the production environment
- Experience with Java (5+ years)
- Experience with integration projects
- Experience with Maven
- Experience with Spring Boot or similar web framework is ideal
- Knowledge of Docker is a plus
- Experience with REST-based applications or similar
- Good English, written and oral
- Analytical and structured
- Result oriented
- Approachable, professional, takes initiative, and outgoing
- Open-minded and enjoys trying out new technology
- Competitive compensation
- 20 days of paid vacation, 100% paid sick leaves (3 paid sick days without sick list)
- Advanced medical insurance program with unlimited fitness and swimming pool
- Free English and Norwegian Courses
- Flexible workplace (possible to combine remote work and work from office)
- Fully remote during quarantine
- High-end technics and gadgets
- Free access to leading professional trainings and events, professional certification
- Transparent career development and planned individual career path
- PE support by professional accountants