Middle Test Automation Engineer (.NET)
Itera is looking for Middle QA Engineer to join a project for big Norwegian bank to participate in testing of complex solution (including integration with other core systems).
Customer is an international banking group with operations mainly in Western Europe, Latin America, and the United States. Our team is working with a Nordic division of the bank, working with complex IT solution, covering all banking business processes, from front-end (web or mobile applications) to back-end systems.
Test automation engineer will be a part of the test automation team, which works on a few products in a dynamic distributes team. He will be responsible for extension of test automation framework, creating autotests, establish close communication with Customer team on requirements clarification, etc.
Daily communication with Product Owner as well as with manual test team/test automation team/developers/business users and business trips will be an essential part of the working process (after the lockdown is over).
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Maintain, extend test automation solution\framework
- Develop and maintain automated tests
- Assure reliability of the automated tests results
- Contribution to internal/external QA community
- At least 4 years in QA
- At least 3 years of test automation experience (.NET)
- Understanding of test automation methodologies
- Solid knowledge of OOP principles and common patterns
- Experience of work in a distributed environment, dynamic team
- Experience in direct communication with client
Be a plus:
- Experience in API\Backend test automation
- ISTQB certification
- English: upper intermediate
- Strong communication skills
- Ready to take responsibility
- Passione and engaged
- Competitive compensation
- 20 days of paid vacation, 100% paid sick leaves (3 paid sick days without sick list)
- Advanced medical insurance program with unlimited fitness and swimming pool
- Free English and Norwegian Courses
- Flexible workplace (possible to combine remote work and work from office)
- Fully remote during quarantine
- High-end technics and gadgets
- Free access to leading professional trainings and events, professional certification
- Transparent career development and planned individual career path
- PE support by professional accountants